Do you want to work in an enthusiastic team where you can learn every day? Do you get a kick out of surprising people? Then you might be our new colleague.
Our department Permanent AV Systems is looking for a AV service technician
for 40 hours per week (Hoofddorp).
This department installs professional audiovisual installations. The projects are very diverse and varied: from hotels, medical sector to government and fully automated boardrooms. Service, quality and team play are top of the list to achieve optimal performance.
The function includes:
- Performing maintenance and repairs to AV installations
- Follow up and handle fault reports as quickly and effectively as possible
- Speak to customers by phone and e-mail and help with fault and service reports
- Processing and planning minor adjustments to existing installations
- Listening to the wishes and needs of customers and thinking in terms of solutions
- Reporting defective equipment for repair and monitoring the repair process
We ask for at least the following work experiences and training:
- Minimum MBO working and thinking level
- Demonstrable work experience with fixed AV installations
- Affinity with IT, networks, etc.
- Socially skilled, team-player, flexible, accurate, thinking along, improvisational ability
- Good communicative qualities
- In possession of Driving License B
Working at Bazelmans AV
Bazelmans AV is a family business. At Bazelmans AV, values such as inspiration, craftsmanship and customer focus are central. It is a varied job in an inspiring environment where the most modern technologies are used.
A competitive salary with good secondary employment conditions. You will work in an enthusiastic team where cooperation is taken seriously and there is room for your own input, vision and lots of fun!
Is your interest aroused?
Then we would like to get in touch with you! We look forward to receiving your CV and explanation.
Do you have any questions? Then you can contact us by phone on 040-2544222 and ask for Kristy or email [email protected]