(Experienced) AV Technician
Do you want to work in an enthusiastic team where you can learn every day? Do you get a kick out of surprising people? Then you might be our new colleague.
Our rental department is looking for an (experienced) AV Technician
for 40 hours per week (Hoofddorp).
This department rents professional light, sound and video equipment, mainly to the business community. The equipment is used for (public) events, conferences, webcasts, product presentations, trade fairs, weddings, etc. Service, quality and team play are top of the list to achieve optimal performance.
The function includes:
- Independently installing, operating and disassembling equipment
- The drop-off and collection of audiovisual equipment
- Act as a point of contact on location and direct communication with the customer, translate and implement possible optional wishes
- Possibly organizational and technical leadership of small teams (growth in this is possible).
We ask for at least the following work experiences and training:
- MBO working and thinking level;
- Extensive experience with audiovisual techniques;
- Socially skilled, team-player, flexible, accurate, thinking along, improvisational ability;
- Willing to work at varying times;
- In possession of Driver's license B, truck driver's license is an advantage;
Working at Bazelmans AV
Bazelmans AV is a family business. At Bazelmans AV, values such as inspiration, craftsmanship and customer focus are central. It is a varied job in an inspiring environment where the most modern technologies are used.
A competitive salary with good secondary employment conditions. You will work in an enthusiastic team where cooperation is taken seriously and there is room for your own input, vision and lots of fun!
Is your interest aroused?
Then we would like to get in touch with you! We look forward to receiving your CV and explanation.
Do you have any questions? Then you can contact us by phone on 040-2544222 and ask for Kristy or email [email protected].