Under current privacy legislation, Bazelmans AVR Veldhoven B.V. may only process personal data if the processing operation in question has a legal basis. Bazelmans AVR Veldhoven B.V. applies the following legal bases when processing personal data:
• Within the context of the conclusion and/or performance of a contract;
• In order to comply with the law (including administrative processing, tax obligations and obligations within the context of court orders or other mandatory legislation and regulations);
• Within the context of the justified interests of Bazelmans AVR Veldhoven B.V., in which connection Bazelmans AVR Veldhoven B.V. ensures that the impact on your privacy is kept to a minimum. Personal data will be processed in the following situations, amongst others:
• When producing studies, models and statistics;
• When exercising and defending the rights of Bazelmans AVR Veldhoven B.V. (in the event of disputes, for example);
• When maintaining and improving the website, in which connection Bazelmans AVR Veldhoven B.V. will be able to establish your (click) behaviour when you visit our website, which it will do with the object of providing you with targeted information (profiling). The logic applied by Bazelmans AVR Veldhoven B.V. in this connection is that your IP address is linked to your actions and your preferences are determined on the basis thereof. We always ask for your express consent in this connection (see below under Website and Cookies).
This is the short version of our privacy statement. We work with the following partners:
• Google Analytics
• Cookie Consent
• Add This
See the documents below for the full privacy statement for both locations.