Do you get a kick out of surprising people? Then you might be our new colleague.
Our rental department is looking for an experienced project leader
for 40 hours per week (Veldhoven).
This department rents professional light, sound and video equipment, mainly to the business community. The equipment is used for (public) events, conferences, webcasts, product presentations, trade fairs, weddings, etc. Service, quality and team play are top of the list to achieve optimal performance.
The function includes:
- Work preparation in the preliminary phase of a project;
- Managing larger teams of technicians and being responsible for the construction, operation and dismantling of audiovisual installations;
- Maintain open and professional communication with employees, colleagues, customer and partners about current and upcoming projects, in advance and on location;
- Point of contact on location between customer and organization;
- Attend site and/or work visits;
- Making (technical) drawings and schedules;
- Thinking along in the strategy/logistics to be followed, etc. with regard to projects;
- Monitoring the project agreements and changes. Report the financial consequences of any additional work and report this in a timely manner to the project manager or the person responsible for the project;
- Making material lists and call sheets.
We ask for at least the following work experiences and training:
- Relevant education or experience at MBO level;
- Has broad knowledge of audiovisual equipment;
- At least 5 years industry related work experience; Good commercial, technical and communication skills;
- Social skills, team player, flexible, accurate, proactive, improvisational skills;
- Has extensive experience in managing projects and leadership capacities;
- Has a customer-oriented attitude (both internally and externally) and acts accordingly;
- Possession of driving license B;
- Possession of VCA VOL is pre;
- Analytical skills;
Working at Bazelmans AV
Bazelmans AV is a family business. At Bazelmans AV, values such as inspiration, craftsmanship and customer focus are central. It is a varied job in an inspiring environment where the most modern technologies are used.
A competitive salary with good secondary employment conditions. You will work in an enthusiastic team where cooperation is taken seriously and there is room for your own input, vision and lots of fun!
Is your interest aroused?
Then we would like to get in touch with you! We look forward to receiving your CV and explanation.
Do you have any questions? Then you can contact us by phone on 040-2544222 and ask for Kristy or email [email protected].