Sales employee (rental)
Do you get a kick out of surprising people? Then you might be our new colleague.
Our rental department is looking for a Sales Employee for 40 hours per week (Hoofddorp).
This department rents out professional light, sound and video equipment, mainly to the business community. The equipment is used for (public) events, conferences, webcasts, product presentations, fairs, weddings, etc. Service, quality and team play are paramount to achieve optimal performance.
The function includes:
- Identify sales opportunities, issue quotations, discuss with the customer, and negotiate, conclude sales contracts, provide follow-up and aftercare;
- Maintaining contact with the relations, at operational and commercial level, and developing the commercial goals;
- Responsible for achieving optimal project results;
- Generating new sales from existing and potential customers;
- Maintaining contacts with relations and suppliers;
- Conduct site and/or work visits;
- Intensive cooperation with the employees of the internal service regarding planning about (administrative) handling of complaints and after sales;
- Ensuring proper management of the financial settlement of a project.
We ask for at least the following work experiences and training:
- Relevant education or experience at MBO or HBO level;
- Broad knowledge of and experience with audiovisual equipment and processes;
- Good commercial, technical and communication skills;
- Stress-resistant, planning ability, social skills, team player, flexible, accurate, thinking along, ability to improvise;
- Has leadership abilities;
- At least 5 years industry related work experience;
- In possession of driving license B.
Working at Bazelmans AV
Bazelmans AV is a family business. At Bazelmans AV, values such as inspiration, craftsmanship and customer focus are central. It is a varied job in an inspiring environment where the most modern technologies are used.
A competitive salary with good secondary employment conditions. You will work in an enthusiastic team where cooperation is taken seriously and there is room for your own input, vision and lots of fun!
Is your interest aroused?Then we would like to get in touch with you! We look forward to receiving your CV and explanation.
Do you have any questions? Then you can contact us by phone on 040-2544222 and ask for Kristy or email [email protected].