Experienced audiovisual technician rental (Veldhoven)
Our rental division is currently looking for the right candidate for this position.
The rental division is responsible for the rental of professional light, sound and vision equipment, mainly to the corporate market. The equipment is used for congresses, events, product presentations, trade fairs, training programmes, etc. Service, quality and team play are paramount in achieving optimal performance.
• Delivery and collection of audiovisual equipment.
• Extensive experience in video technology.
• Installation, operation and dismantling of the equipment.
• Organisational and technical supervision of small teams (with further growth possibilities).
• On-site point of contact for and direct communication with the customer; translate and implement any optional wishes.
• Intermediate vocational education (MBO) working and thinking level.
• Relevant experience in audiovisual technology and preferably also experience in or affinity with video techniques.
• Extensive experience in the field of video and/or projection technology is an advantage.
• Socially adept, a team player, flexible, accurate, proactive, ability to improvise.
• Willing to work at different times.
• In possession of full driving licence (B), truck driving licence is a plus.
• Representative personality.
A varied job within a dynamic work environment that makes use of the latest audiovisual technologies. Excellent secondary employee benefits. You will be working in an enthusiastic team where cooperation is taken seriously and there is room for one's own contributions and vision.
If you are interested in this position, please send your application with a short motivation by post or e-mail to Bazelmans AV Veldhoven B.V., Postbus 322, 5500 AH Veldhoven or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions about working for Bazelmans AV, you can always call us on 040-2544222.