Audiovisual technician rental (Amstelveen)
Our rental division is looking for the right candidate for this position.
The rental division is responsible for the rental of professional light, sound and video equipment, mainly to the corporate market. The equipment is used for congresses, events, product presentations, trade fairs, training programmes, etc. Service, quality and team play are paramount in achieving optimal performance.
• Delivery and collection of audiovisual equipment.
• Installation, operation and dismantling of the equipment.
• Organisational and technical supervision of small teams (with further growth possibilities).
• On-site point of contact for and direct communication with the customer; translate and implement any optional wishes.
• Intermediate vocational education (MBO) working and thinking level.
• Relevant experience with audiovisual engineering and preferably also experience and affinity with video technology.
• Extensive experience in video and/or projection technology is a plus.
• Socially adept, a team player, flexible, accurate, proactive, ability to improvise.
• Prepared to work at different times.
• In possession of full driving licence (B), truck driving licence is an advantage.
• Representative personality.
We offer you
A varied job within a dynamic work environment that makes use of the latest in audiovisual technology. Excellent secondary employee benefits. You will be working in an enthusiastic team where cooperation is taken seriously and there is room for one's own contributions and vision.
If you are interested in this position, please send your application with a short motivation by post or e-mail to Bazelmans AV Amstelveen B.V., Kuiperij 3, 1185 XS Amstelveen or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions about working for Bazelmans AV, you can always call us on 020-4415060.